Pension, Benefits and Executive Compensation LawyerOctober 31, 2018
BMKP Law is a boutique firm with a wealth of experience advising on all facets of pension, benefits and executive compensation law. In addition to advising businesses and organizations with employees across Canada, our lawyers work with some of the largest pension and benefits plans in the private and broader public sectors.
Established in 2017 by four recognized leaders in the practice area, the Firm has grown to seven lawyers and is now seeking to add an eighth lawyer to the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Singularly focused on delivering top-tier client service
- Superior analytical, communication and advocacy skills
- Excellent technical acumen and uncompromising attention to detail
- Professional and team-oriented approach
- Energetic, self-starter
- 2 or more years of experience practicing law at a high level, whether in private practice, at a consulting firm, in the broader public sector or in-house
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law in Ontario
Strong preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated excellence in the area of pension, benefits and executive compensation law.
BMKP Law will, upon request, provide accommodation throughout the recruitment process for applicants with disabilities. Should you require accommodation, kindly indicate the nature of any accommodations you may require to ensure your equal participation.
BMKP Law is a boutique firm with a wealth of knowledge and experience advising both public
sector and private sector employers on all facets of pension, benefits and executive compensation law.
Agility is our competitive advantage. We seamlessly partner with clients’ consultants, employment, corporate and litigation counsel, actuaries and other advisors to solve complex challenges. Working with our network of proven Canadian, U.S. and international business lawyers, we deliver specialized cross-border advice to multi-national private sector employers.
Pension, Benefits and Executive Compensation Law. It’s What We Do.