Cassels Brocks Newest Partner: Derek RondeApril 11, 2013
Cassels Brock is proud to announce that Derek Ronde has been admitted to the firms partnership.
Derek is a partner in the Litigation Group, and has a wide-ranging corporate-commercial litigation practice. He has significant experience in a multitude of areas including class proceedings, franchise litigation, product liability, securities litigation, employment litigation, contract disputes, regulatory investigations, injunctions and other commercial litigation practice areas.
His experience includes acting for:
- An international corporation in a proposed class proceeding by national shareholders
- An international manufacturing company in a New Brunswick product liability action brought by a large corporate customer
- An international service provider in an injunction brought by one of its customers
- An international manufacturing company in an Ontario product liability action by a customer seeking to add the company as a defendant in an ongoing proceeding
- A food service franchisor on a variety of ongoing litigation matters
- An international consulting firm in a variety of class proceeding and regulatory-related matters
For more information on Derek, please visit:
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLPhttp://www.cassels.com
Cassels is a Canadian law firm focused on serving the transaction, advocacy and advisory needs of the country's most dynamic business sectors.
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
Osgoode Hall Law School
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice