Cassels Brocks Newest Partner: Peter HeneinApril 25, 2012
Cassels Brock is proud to announce that Peter Henein has been admitted to the firms partnership.
Peter’s practice is focused on commercial litigation, class actions, securities litigation and product liability. He has worked with a wide variety of clients, ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations, including both international auto and drug manufacturers to national and international franchisors.
Some of Peters most recent work includes:
- Working on numerous class actions involving a wide range of issues for a variety of clients, including specifically auto manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies
- Handling a multi-million dollar arbitration of a franchise dispute for an international client
- Handling product liability files for automobile manufacturers and distributors
- Working with copyright collectives on tariff enforcement and copyright infringement issues
- Assisting corporate clients with risk management issues and shareholder disputes
- Defending an oppression remedy application for a multinational corporation
- Enforcing letters rogatory (i.e. letters of request) from foreign jurisdiction
Peter is a tutorial leader and guest lecturer for the Osgoode Hall law school civil procedure class. He is a contributing writer to the Watson & McGowan Annual Survey of Recent Developments in Civil Procedure." Peter is an active member of the Advocates’ Society, is nominated secretary to the Young Advocates’ Standing Committee, and sits on the Collegiality, Mentoring and Membership Committee. In 2009, Peter sat on the Principals of Professionalism Committee of the Advocates’ Society Symposium on Professionalism.
For more information on Peter, please visit: http://www.casselsbrock.com/People/Peter_Henein
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
University of Western Ontario
Area Of Practice