Cassels Brocks Newest Partner: Pollyanna LordApril 11, 2013
Cassels Brock is proud to announce that Pollyanna Lord has been admitted to the firms partnership.
Pollyanna is a partner in the Securities Group. Her practice focuses on corporate finance, securities, and mergers and acquisitions. She has worked on a wide variety of transactions, including take-over bids, acquisitions and divestitures, private equity financings, public offerings and complex reorganizations. Pollyanna also provides ongoing securities compliance and corporate governance advice to a number of companies.
Her experience includes:
- A public offering of subscription receipts by a Canadian mining company and its acquisition of a Chilean mine
- A sale by a UK mining company of an Australian mine
- A scheme of arrangement involving a UK mining company and Canadian mining company
- A public offering of convertible debentures for a leading minerals explorer in Turkey
- A public offering of common shares for a biopharmaceutical company
- A public offering of units for a real estate investment trust
- A sale of a manufacturing company by a private equity fund
- A private equity investment funds acquisition of a sportswear company
- A private equity fund managers acquisition of a leading cosmetics company
- A Canadian-based open-end investment trusts initial public offering of bundled units
In addition to her law degree, Pollyanna holds both a bachelors degree and a masters degree in English literature.
For more information on Pollyanna, please visit: http://www.casselsbrock.com/People/Pollyanna_Lord
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice