Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP Welcomes Adam Bucci as PartnerJanuary 24, 2018
Adam joined Thomas Gold Pettingill after first gaining a wealth of experience in civil litigation at the Crown Law Office of the Ministry of the Attorney General. Adam’s practice at the firm includes defending complex insurance matters involving occupiers’ liability, tavern liability, sports liability, product liability, professional negligence, and motor vehicle insurance claims. Adam also regularly represents insurers in first-party insurance claims under CGL and homeowners’ policies. Adam has represented clients before the Superior Court and the Divisional Court of Canada.
A selection of Adam’s recent work includes:
- Defending taverns / social clubs with respect to allegations of over service and negligent provision of security on premises;
- Defending municipalities with respect to allegedly deficient winter maintenance operations, and road design;
- Defending both institutional and individual clients in defamation actions;
- Defending institutional clients in the area of professional negligence;
- Defending liability claims with respect to allegedly malfunctioning elevating devices, and other liability claims under the Technical Standards and Safety Act;
- Defending recreational / sporting clubs with respect to injuries sustained while participating in contact sports or inherently dangerous activities; and
- Defending personal injury claims related to motor vehicle accidents and slip/trip and fall accidents.
Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP is a preeminent litigation law firm focusing on complex insurance disputes. The firm represents insurance companies in the defence of significant claims and provides insurance coverage advice to insurers corporate policyholders.
Thomas Gold Pettingill LLP
Osgoode Hall Law School
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice