Wood Bull LLP welcomes associate Aaria RahimDecember 16, 2019
Aaria is an associate with Wood Bull LLP. Aaria’s practice involves all aspects of land use planning and development law and a broad range of municipal law matters. She has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court, the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT), the former Ontario Municipal Board, municipal committees and councils. Her experience includes helping developers, municipalities, rate payers’ groups and private sector clients navigate through various planning and municipal processes including appeals before the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal, and providing advice on a broad range of issues including those related to:
- land use and development, including advising on all aspects of the land use approval process,
- municipal powers and authority,
- environmental matters,
- aggregate resource matters,
- expropriations, including working with owners to achieve fair compensation and adequate accommodation when their property or business is expropriated or in the process of being expropriated, and
- municipal orders or prosecution directed at private sector clients.
Prior to joining Wood Bull LLP, Aaria practiced municipal and land use planning law at a well regarded firm in Toronto. During her articles, Aaria focused on municipal law, construction disputes and commercial litigation, and brings this litigation experience to her municipal and land use practice at Wood Bull LLP.
To learn more about Aaria please visit our website.
Wood Bull LLP
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice