Junior Trademark Lawyer – TorontoAugust 2, 2019
Our Toronto office is looking for a junior associate to join our Trademark Group. The ideal candidate will have experience handling all aspects of trademark prosecution, oppositions, and section 45 proceedings.
- Licensed lawyer in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- 1 to 2 years experience in trademark prosecution, oppositions and section 45 proceedings
- Client-oriented and result-driven, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Experience with legal research and writing
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Team player
- Law degree
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their application to:
Manager, Student & Associate Affairs
Bereskin & Parr LLP
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in confidence.
Bereskin & Parr LLP is a leading Canadian intellectual property law firm, with a global reputation as one of the largest, and most experienced in patent and trademark law. From four offices located in major technology and economic centres, the firm boasts more than 70 lawyers and patent and trademark agents as leaders in their respective fields, specializing in all aspects of IP. The firm and its award-winning professionals are consistently ranked as the benchmark for IP law in Canada.