Associate LawyerSeptember 29, 2017
We are looking for an energetic, personable, and innovative lawyer to join our growing team at Houser Henry & Syron LLP.
You share our passion for continuous improvement and want to be part of a small team with big ideas. You seek opportunities to add value to clients’ businesses and you want to be recognized for great work.
We are a progressive boutique business law firm in the heart of downtown Toronto. We focus on providing high value services to mid-market businesses. This position offers a unique opportunity to tackle big business problems in a small team environment.
We help our clients with everything from incorporation to shareholder disputes to acquisitions; services you would find at a large full-service firm. Yet, our small size is our competitive edge because it keeps us nimble and enables our team to invest genuinely in each client relationship. Change and innovation are easier in a small team. We embrace these values as we keep striving to improve how we work together and the work we do.
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate commercial and/or commercial real estate law
- Called to the Bar in ON
- Good standing member of LSUC
- Pragmatic problem solver who excels at finding creative solutions that provide value to clients
- Effective communicator who collaborates well with others and can both take instructions and take the lead
- Organized multi-tasker with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and exercise sound judgment
- Appreciation and understanding of the entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to provide advice that makes business sense
- ‘Relationship-oriented’ advisor who invests in developing relationships with clients and takes a genuine interest in their business and future
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Sociable person who can comfortably connect with diverse personality types
- Self-starter who takes initiative and tackles new tasks with optimism and determination
Would you like to explore your potential with our team ?
It’s this easy. Call or email Michael Henry, Managing Partner, Houser Henry & Syron, at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a coffee and a conversation, at your convenience, and let’s explore a new future together.www.houserhenry.com
We’re a Different Kind of Law Firm. Serving multiple generations of mid-sized businesses since 1934, we’re a progressive law boutique with an entrepreneurial spirit. Much like our clients, we value collaborative, long-term partnerships, strategic advice, and highly engaged teams. Not to mention the value of doing business in plain English.