Corporate Commercial AssociateApril 28, 2021
Are you ready to take the next step in your legal career? We are currently seeking a highly motivated lawyer to work as an Associate in our expanding Corporate Commercial Practice Group. As a member of this group, the Associate will work on a broad spectrum of matters including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, shareholder and partnership agreements and disputes, corporate governance, and corporate restructurings.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 5-7 years post-call experience in a corporate practice
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial spirit and keen interest in building client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit and well respected team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is a full service law firm, characterized by resourcefulness, creativity and energy, offering its clients a wide range of services and expertise in all areas of business law. At Fogler, Rubinoff, we believe that making a difference begins with trust. Experience and sound judgement earn it. Client relationships are built on it. Results keep it. For more information, please visit our website at: foglers.com.