Paliare Roland is seeking two associatesJanuary 6, 2021
Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP is looking for two lawyers with demonstrated experience and interest in one or more of Commercial/Civil Litigation, Construction Litigation, Labour and Employment, or Administrative Law.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 to 5 years of practice experience in any of the above-noted areas of law;
- strong technical legal knowledge, excellent judgment, and strong analytical and drafting skills;
- excellent interpersonal and client service skills, strong initiative, and the ability to work well on a variety of teams;
- excellent organizational, project management and leadership skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities; and
- excellent academic credentials.
Paliare Roland is committed to and embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion. We encourage members of all equity-seeking groups to apply.
Interested candidates are asked to submit the following materials:
- cover letter, including a summary and description of relevant experience;
- resume; and
- copies of official law school transcripts.
Applications should be sent by email to:
The deadline for submitting applications is January 29, 2021.
Established in 2001, Paliare Roland Rosenberg Rothstein LLP is a top litigation firm with a broad range of expertise and experience. We are routinely involved in Canada’s highest profile cases, whether complex commercial litigation or class actions, professional discipline or labour disputes. We are trusted to manage the most sensitive legal issues facing businesses of every size, individuals, labour unions, professional regulatory bodies, academic institutions, and public interest organizations. We are devoted to excellence in advocacy in every area of our practice.
Consistently recommended by our peers, Paliare Roland is a top-tier litigation firm. Our talented professionals are widely recognized for outstanding work in complex and important matters where critical interests are at stake. In representing our clients with passion and inventiveness, our team draws from our wealth of experience, commitment to excellence, and pursuit of the highest professional standards. From commercial litigation to labour disputes, from class actions to professional discipline -- we get results.