The mandate of the Precedent A-List is to share timely and relevant news about career advancement and job opportunities for lawyers.
Please refer to these guidelines when posting on the Precedent A-List:
- Any announcement highlighting a practising lawyer’s individual achievement or advancement in the profession, including the announcement of:
- New associates
- New partners
- Lateral hires
- New managing partners
- Awards won
- Certified specialist achievements
Note: Announcements are for individual lawyers only. On occasions when an announcement pertains to more than one lawyer, please split the notice into individual posts.
- Any announcement highlighting a firm’s achievement or new initiative, including:
- The launch/introduction of a new product or service (re-launches of existing products or services will not be accepted)
- The introduction of a new firm (or firm merger) to the market
- Firm-wide awards won
Note: Any firm announcement that is perceived as advertising in nature (such as the promotion of an event, seminar, or physical good) will not be accepted.
- Any job opportunity that seeks candidates who are qualified lawyers
Note: Postings for paralegals and other legal support staff will not be accepted.
Please do not list multiple jobs in a single post. One credit is for one specific job post.
Still not sure if your announcement or job is right for the A-List? Get in touch with us. We’re happy to discuss.
Law and Style Media Inc. reserves the right at our discretion to refuse any announcement or job post that does not fit within the above guidelines. In the event that we determine a post is not appropriate for the site, we will get in touch with the account holder responsible for the post to discuss the action and will refund or replace credits as required.