Corporate and M&A LawyerOctober 9, 2019
We are looking for a lawyer to join our growing team.
Reasons why it’s great to work here:
- We love what we do, and we only do what we love.
- We have a big, bright startup-style office space and camaraderie.
- We are very selective about the clients we take on, and we only work with great people.
- We do precedent-setting work, both private and public. Check out our work here.
- You’ll be the lead lawyer on key files, and you’ll have control and support in growing your practice.
- We provide customized compensation plans that could exceed Bay Street salaries.
- Your colleagues are friendly, genuine, smart, and supportive. No internal competition here, and you can count on your team members.
- No billable hour targets. We work together as a team to get the job done.
- The fridge and cupboards are kept stocked with healthy snacks, and there’s a wine rack and beer fridge in the boardroom.
- Firm retreats, Raptors nights, games nights, and axe throwing are just a few things we like to do together.
- All of our work is done on Apple products. Our technology makes us cool, efficient, and mobile.
- Family-oriented atmosphere: we’ve had three babies born to SkyLaw team members in the last six months alone, and they come visit us all the time!
- We have so much fun.
Reasons why you’d be perfect for us:
- You have experience leading corporate transactions.
- You take pride in your work.
- You’re friendly, genuine, and curious.
- You enjoy the business of law and working directly with clients.
- You want to be part of something that’s growing, where you can feel a sense of ownership and pride.
We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact Kevin West at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SkyLaw encourages applications from all qualified candidates and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. Please contact our Managing Lawyer, Lisa Silver Slayter, at email@example.com or 416.759.5299 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process.
SkyLaw is a boutique corporate and M&A law firm offering white-glove client service. SkyLaw was founded by Kevin West in 2010 out of a desire to do great work with great people. Kevin spent nearly two decades with top-flight firms in New York, Sydney, and Toronto (after starting his career clerking at the Supreme Court of Canada), building an unparalleled practice in international M&A, governance, and finance. Our goal is to replicate the full-service experience clients have at large law firms, with the white-glove service level of a boutique. Our practice is focused on corporate, M&A, and securities law. Learn more about us at skylaw.ca/#about, and see some of our work at skylaw.ca/#our-work.