Corporate Legal Counsel - Private Equity Management CompanySeptember 17, 2021
Our client, an excellent private equity management company (publicly listed), is seeking a Corporate Legal Counsel with 3-5 years’ experience to join its legal team to work on M&A transactions and provide advice to its portfolio companies. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive team where you will have meaningful input into interesting legal and strategic business issues.
- General advice to over 20 portfolio companies in the US, Canada and abroad on legal issues such as reorganizations, equity rounds, debt financing, shareholder agreements, stock option plans, and senior employment agreements
- Assistance to portfolio companies on M&As (tuck-ins), NDAs, joinder agreements etc.
- Preparation of incentive plans and employment agreements for portfolio companies
- Review of routine commercial agreements, accounting firm waivers etc.
- Support with gaming regulatory compliance for international investments
- Assistance to General Counsel
Stitt + Zosky focuses on legal recruitment at all levels. Our team has a combined 40 years' experience in legal recruitment and talent management. We work with a range of law firms and companies using our broad network to achieve your professional goals. Let our experience and attention ensure your success.