Sr. In-House Counsel (Caribbean)September 9, 2020
Senior Lawyer Job in Caribbean
We are working with a longstanding and well-established Caribbean-based boutique trust company with strong support and resources, state of the art technology and operating efficiencies, and a stellar client base of ultra-high–net–worth families and structures. The Company is closely allied with a prominent local law firm and has the infrastructural and staff capacity to support a larger business.
Job Description – In-House Counsel (Senior) Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an experienced lawyer to their team. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and ambitious with strong relationship management skills.
Offering highly competitive tax-free renumeration and partnership opportunities, this is an incredible opportunity for a talented lawyer to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, practise with a successful and highly profitable company, and work closely with a tremendous client base of trustees, family offices, and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with a variety of private trust law matters, such as wealth management, asset protection, family and business succession planning, amongst other areas.
- Participate in business development activities, including client relationship management.
- Manage and mentor existing staff.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- Private client, trust or tax law experience.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and client relations skills.
- Sound business acumen and decisive insight.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
When you choose to work with The Counsel Network, you are aligning with Canada's most powerful, respected, connected and trusted lawyer recruitment firm. Our recruiters possess an unparalleled knowledge of the legal market and provide our clients with robust, compelling and always current analyses empowering them to make decisions based on their business objectives and recruitment needs. Our success in the Canadian market is rooted in our passion, our talent, and our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. We have earned our reputation of outstanding service and professionalism.