Associate, Commercial Real EstateSeptember 27, 2021
Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is consistently recognized a leading Canadian firm. The firm features a successful and progressive platform, exceptional support and resources, and excellent partnership prospects. Its commercial real estate group consists of successful and high performing lawyers with a dynamic and thriving practice.
This is a great opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a leading law firm committed to fostering an entrepreneurial culture, providing outstanding client service, and ensuring the professional growth of its associates.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist domestic and international clients in all areas of commercial real estate law.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
· Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
· Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 4-7 years of commercial real estate experience at a top tier firm or company.
· Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
· Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708
When you choose to work with The Counsel Network, you are aligning with Canada's most powerful, respected, connected and trusted lawyer recruitment firm. Our recruiters possess an unparalleled knowledge of the legal market and provide our clients with robust, compelling and always current analyses empowering them to make decisions based on their business objectives and recruitment needs. Our success in the Canadian market is rooted in our passion, our talent, and our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. We have earned our reputation of outstanding service and professionalism.