Adria W. Leung Joins Cassels BrockJune 28, 2011
Cassels Brock is pleased to announce that Adria Leung has joined the firm as an associate in our Securities Group.
Adria’spractice focuses on executing corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions transactions for both public and private issuers and investment dealers. She also advises on securities compliance matters such as corporate governance and continuous disclosure on the Canadian stock exchange.
Adria has worked on a number of significant M&A transactions including:
- A corporate reorganization of a prominent investment corporation through amalgamation of related companies, rollover of assets, and redemption of shares
- A merger and acquisition, and concurrent financing of two major oil&gas corporations
- A multi-million dollar acquisition of a partnership and creation of a joint venture for a large luxury assisted-living centre
Adria has also worked on a number of significant financings including:
- A multi-million dollar underwritten offering of common shares and over-allotment options of a large national resource corporation
- A private placement and establishment of credit facilities of a cross-border engineering consulting firm
Adria was the Vice President (Finance) of the Law Students Association, a caseworker for Student Legal Services, and an actress and dancer for Law Show during law school. She is also an active volunteer in the community, and has volunteered for organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers&Big Sisters, and the YMCA. Adria is passionate about the arts, and enjoys taking dance lessons, attending operas, and visiting art galleries.
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLPhttp://www.cassels.com
Cassels is a Canadian law firm focused on serving the transaction, advocacy and advisory needs of the country's most dynamic business sectors.
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
University of Alberta
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice