Natalie E. Levine Joins Cassels BrockMarch 7, 2014
Natalie E. Levine is a member of the firm’s Restructuring and Insolvency Group. Her practice focuses on corporate restructurings, with an emphasis on creditors committees and bondholder committees in large, complex cases. Natalie represents debtors, bondholders, noteholders, institutional investors, hedge funds and other interested parties. Her restructuring matters encompass a variety of industries.
Natalies experience includes acting as:
- Counsel for the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Nortel Networks Inc. and certain of its direct and indirect subsidiaries in the cross-border CCAA and Chapter 11 proceedings
- Counsel to an ad hoc group of bond holders in connection with Great Basin Golds cross-border restructuring proceedings
- Counsel to a major Canadian creditor of General Motors in connection with the General Motors restructuring
- Counsel to AVEOS Fleet Performance in connection with its CCAA proceedings
- Counsel to the official committee of unsecured creditors of TOUSA, Inc., et al
To view Natalie’s complete profile, please click here.
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLPhttp://www.cassels.com
Cassels is a Canadian law firm focused on serving the transaction, advocacy and advisory needs of the country's most dynamic business sectors.
Natalie E. Levine
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
Year Of Call
Area Of Practice
Bankruptcy & Insolvency